COVID-19 Update

Hatley Park formal gardens remain open complimentary via the Garden Booth daily from 10am-4pm.

Check out important resources, including the BC Provincial Health Order Gatherings and Events to understand the restrictions to some of our services. Read more...

Do I need to rent a dance floor?

As part of our stewardship responsibility, we must protect the heritage of our buildings. Should you wish to dance inside Hatley Castle, you will need to secure a dance floor based on availability through 'Scene About Town'. Please refer to our Recommended Supplier List under the “Planning Tools” tab.

What is the role of my wedding planner?

Your wedding planner will work directly with you to create an event plan to support your wedding day from start to finish.  They will inform the RRU event coordinator of the required venue set up and catering selections according to your event timeline.  If you chose not to have a wedding planner you will need to determine who will be responsible for these planning stages.

What is the role of the Royal Roads University event coordinator?

The RRU event coordinator will work with your wedding planner to ensure all logistical components related to venue set up are in place to support your event.  They will share catering menus on behalf of our exclusive caterer, Truffles Catering.  Should you have questions regarding custom menus or dietary restrictions you, or your wedding planner, may wish to contact Truffles directly to discuss options.


Subscribe to RSS - Wedding FAQ