The public is invited to enjoy Hatley Park’s historic formal gardens and grounds complimentary beginning July 1. Access will be permitted through the Garden Booth during operational hours of 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. daily. Controlled access will be in place to ensure the maximum 50 visitor capacity limit. Commercial photoshoots are not being permitted at this time.
Visitor outdoor etiquette:
- Keeping to hours of operation: 10 AM to 4 PM
- Washing hands regularly and using hand sanitizer
- Being respectful of others and following the instructions of our staff
- Limiting groups to six people only – garden maximum occupancy is 50 people
- Keeping a 2 meter (6-foot) distance from others
- Yielding to oncoming users where space is narrow and keep to the right on all pathways
- Letting others know of your intention to pass. Keeping children directly at your side
- Understanding surfaces are not sanitized. Please wash your hands before and after entering the gardens.