NOTICE: The formal gardens will be closed from January 26 - 29, 2021 in support of a commercial activity.
The public is invited to enjoy Hatley Park’s historic formal gardens and grounds complimentary. Access will be permitted through the Garden Booth during operational hours of 12 p.m. and 4 p.m. daily. Photoshoots are not being permitted at this time. Dogs are not permitted in the formal gardens.
Visitor outdoor etiquette:
- Keeping to hours of operation: 12 PM to 4 PM
- Washing hands regularly and using hand sanitizer
- Being respectful of others and following the instructions of our gardening taff
- Limiting groups to six people only – garden maximum occupancy is 50 people
- Keeping a 2 meter (6-foot) distance from others
- Yielding to oncoming users where space is narrow and keep to the right on all pathways
- Letting others know of your intention to pass. Keeping children directly at your side
- Understanding surfaces are not sanitized. Please wash your hands before and after entering the gardens.