The public is invited to enjoy Hatley Park’s historic formal gardens and grounds complimentary. Access will be permitted through the Garden Booth during operational hours of 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. Photoshoots are not being permitted at this time. Dogs are not permitted in the formal gardens.
Visitor outdoor etiquette:
- Keeping to hours of operation: 10 AM to 4 PM
- Washing hands regularly and using hand sanitizer
- Being respectful of others and following the instructions of our gardening taff
- Limiting groups to six people only – garden maximum occupancy is 50 people
- Keeping a 2 meter (6-foot) distance from others
- Yielding to oncoming users where space is narrow and keep to the right on all pathways
- Letting others know of your intention to pass. Keeping children directly at your side
- Understanding surfaces are not sanitized. Please wash your hands before and after entering the gardens.