A little bit of everything
Say yes to this wedding package and feel like the most important couple in the world. This combination package offers the perfect blend of everything we have to offer and accommodates larger weddings.
Celebrate your wedding ceremony in Hatley Castle's croquet garden and enjoy the historic ambiance. You may even wish to hold a pre-dinner reception on the Castle Terrace before strolling up the regal Neptune Stairs to enjoy your diner reception in the Quarterdeck Ballroom.
Saturdays and Sundays, from 4 p.m. to 12 a.m.
About the package
The combination package gives you access to Hatley Castle's first floor, plus the terrace, terrace lawn, croquet garden and Italian garden as possible locations for your wedding ceremony. Your dinner reception will take place in the Quarterdeck Ballroom, in the Grant Building.
Number of guests
Outdoor ceremony: up to 250 guests
Indoor reception in Quarterdeck Ballroom: up to 250 guests
- meeting with RRU event staff
- site inspection
- menus provided by our exclusive food provider, Truffles Catering (costs applicable)
- outdoor ceremony set up for up to 250 guests in the Croquet Garden (rental includes up to 150 white folding chairs; more may be rented)
- indoor reception set up for up to 250 guests in the Quarterdeck Ballroom
- audio visual equipment for outdoor ceremony and indoor reception
- access to the surrounding gardens and Neptune Stairs for wedding photos during rental period
- dressing room for wedding party, complete with full length mirror and water service
- on-site RRU representative to support venue logistics on your special day
- Optional add-on: set up for pre-dinner reception in Hatley Castle
Peak season: May to October
Shoulder season: November to April
2024 dates now available
- 2024 Peak season rate: $14,000
- 2024 Shoulder season rate: $11,500
- limited dates for 2023 shoulder season are still available, contact us for rates